Our Golden Rules
Our ‘Golden Rules’ for a Great Hop On, Hop Off Tour
In anticipation of your upcoming tour we need to emphasize our ‘Golden Rules’ to help you get the most out of your day. Please read these carefully and if you’re organising on behalf of a group, please share or convey to the others.
Golden Rule #1 – Our Duty of Care and Passenger Code of Conduct
Obviously our tours involve alcohol, and sometimes a very small minority of passengers may have the wrong idea about what is appropriate behaviour on our winery tours! So here are the facts:
- This is not a ‘booze cruise’ and our bus is not licensed – this is a leisurely day out among beautiful wine regions and we urge you to act respectfully in this regard
- All passengers must read and sign our duty of care agreement prior to embarkation of their tour. You can view the agreement here
- You need to include food in your planning
Golden Rule #2 – Bookings are now required at most venues for all group sizes
Covid-19 has changed how most wineries operate, which now means most of them have seated tastings which has made capacity smaller than before. For some wineries bookings are now essential for TrailHopper guests. You’ll find which wineries require bookings in the ‘Tasting Fees’ and ‘Food Options’ sections. (Pages 3 and 4) of the information pack.
Golden Rule #3 – Covid 19 Policies Onboard TrailHopper Buses
During this time we ask our clients and staff to help in maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment by following the below:
- Masks are no longer Mandatory. People who wish to wear masks on our services may continue to do so.
- Using the hand sanitizer provided on the bus
- Staying at home if you feel unwell
- Not attending the tour if you are living with someone in self isolation
Golden Rule #4 – How to Read Your Timetable
- Our system allows for a maximum potential for 4 x 1 hour stops, of your choice. If you have a long lunch at a winery (ie you take 2 hours), then you’ll have 3 stops in total.
- Visit venues in the order of the timetable (ie top-down, not bottom-up) to maximise your number of stops.
- The last column of times are the final pick up times for those venues.
- Here are the latest timetables for: Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale North, McLaren Vale South and Hahndorf & Adelaide Hills
That’s it! We truly hope this information helps make your day a memorable one, and we can’t wait to have you aboard.